Vista™ Industry Frameworks, Models and
Wealth Management, Insurance and Banking
Vista™ is a practical suite of industry frameworks, models and
methodologies for the insurance, wealth management and banking industries.
Vista™ is based on NewLink’s experience with more than 50 financial services
organizations, in 8 countries, for all lines of business.
Vista™ contains industry business knowledge and provides
structured approaches to many types of business and IT projects. Vista™ allows
organizations to rapidly start and complete any projects by providing
• functional and data frameworks,
• start-up business/systems requirements models, and
Vista™ can be used by any participants in the financial industry
value chain as well as by service and technology providers to the industry.
Vista™ is comprised of the following intellectual capital components. For
pricing structure, please see the individual components.
• Vista™ Service Oriented Architecture – Enterprise Business
• Vista™ Business Requirements Reference Model
• Vista™ Merger and Acquisition Methodology
• Vista™ Market Segmentation and Product Development Methodology
• Vista™ Business Case Methodology
• List of Vista™ clients
• List of Vista™ Partners
Please contact Pierre Gagne at 416-410-1271 or
to discuss any of these offerings or to receive samples of the framework,
reference models or methodologies.